Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey administrators.

Hey administrators.

irc://irc.chat-solutions.org/tnl

Java chat applet
    irc client link (mirc, etc.)

I've done all the work for you. Now you just have to copy and paste, and edit cka's stickied thread in sound off.
    Last edited by Josh; 23 Nov 2005 at 09:19 PM.

2. Thank you. Pasted.

Beetlejuice!

4. Hello
    Impossible for me to create a new thread, so I ask here
    Is there an "introduce yourself" topic on this forum ?
    Because I didn't manage to find one...
    And I'm not allowed to post a new thread... I find it a bit strange...
    Hoping somebody will see my question.
    Cheers

5. There's no such topic. Around here, you just ease in to the community.

Welcome.

6. Thank you very much for that quick reply
    That's not cool because I wanted to ask something while introducing myself.
    So here I go on this topic (really sorry for polluting it...)

Her's the topic I wanted to post :

Hello from a newbie and ethical question

Hi everybody,

I'm french (so please excuse me if my english is bad). I came here to meet new gamers, but also because I want to promote a new game I love. The only games I play are racing game.
    I'm 30, and stopped playing game 15 years ago (I was an amstrad, then amiga addicted !). I used to play free trial version of games regularly (for the 2 last years), and was quite satisfied with that until I discovered an online futuristic spaceships race.
    I love racing games, discovered trackmania nations few weeks ago, I’m getting quite addicted, that’s not cool (yes it is !).

Cheers,

Snail

PS : What about the ethical question ???
    2 months ago, I discovered a game I'm addicted to. It's a great innovative game, an online multiplayer futuristic shoot and race game (with spaceships).
    The developpers have spent all their money to do a great game and don't have any left to make it be more known...
    That's why, we, players, decided to help by trying to speak of it to the gamers' communities.

I would like to share the info with you so you could discover it (and so we could be more players to race and have fun), and probably like it, lol.Do you think I could post a thread about that game I love or would it be considered like spam ? Because the only thing I want to do is to manage to have more players to meet and race with, I’m a gamer, and I think that kind of independant game deserves to be known. That’s why I want to share the information with you

Quote Originally Posted by snail1
    Thank you very much for that quick reply

Hi everybody,

I'm french (so please excuse me if my english is bad). I came here to meet new gamers, but also because I want to promote a new game I love. The only games I play are racing game.
    I'm 30, and stopped playing game 15 years ago (I was an amstrad, then amiga addicted !). I used to play free trial version of games regularly (for the 2 last years), and was quite satisfied with that until I discovered an online futuristic spaceships race.
    I love racing games, discovered trackmania nations few weeks ago, IÕm getting quite addicted, thatÕs not cool (yes it is !).

Cheers,

Snail

2 months ago, I discovered a game I'm addicted to. It's a great innovative game, an online multiplayer futuristic shoot and race game (with spaceships).
    The developpers have spent all their money to do a great game and don't have any left to make it be more known...
    That's why, we, players, decided to help by trying to speak of it to the gamers' communities.

I would like to share the info with you so you could discover it (and so we could be more players to race and have fun), and probably like it, lol.Do you think I could post a thread about that game I love or would it be considered like spam ? Because the only thing I want to do is to manage to have more players to meet and race with, IÕm a gamer, and I think that kind of independant game deserves to be known. ThatÕs why I want to share the information with you
    Pure gold.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. Quote Originally Posted by snail1
    Thank you very much for that quick reply

Hi everybody,

I love racing games, discovered trackmania nations few weeks ago, I’m getting quite addicted, that’s not cool (yes it is !).

Cheers,

Snail

I would like to share the info with you so you could discover it (and so we could be more players to race and have fun), and probably like it, lol.Do you think I could post a thread about that game I love or would it be considered like spam ? Because the only thing I want to do is to manage to have more players to meet and race with, I’m a gamer, and I think that kind of independant game deserves to be known. That’s why I want to share the information with you

We hate you, we hate your stupid futuristic racing game, and we hate spaceships. we also hate ethical questions

we also hate cheapasses that only played trial versions of games

and most of all we hate the french except burky and pepe le peu EDIt: and hot maids in uniform

p.s. we hate snail's too

btw im joking
    but if it looks like spam, you will probably end up being banned
    Last edited by D_N_G; 02 May 2006 at 11:25 AM.

I thought we liked french maids here.