Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Selling Modded PS2 Slim

1. Sorry I wasn't getting emails that replys were being made. $175 with free shipping Via Fed Ex. It also comes with one memory card with the Crystal Chip software saved on it. You'll also get one test game to prove that the chip is functioning properly.

Is it s new slimline ps2 or a old fat ass one?

3. Quote Originally Posted by wuzcrackin
    Sorry I wasn't getting emails that replys were being made. $175 with free shipping Via Fed Ex. It also comes with one memory card with the Crystal Chip software saved on it. You'll also get one test game to prove that the chip is functioning properly.
    Would you considered shipping free with USPS international parcel? (europe)
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

4. Quote Originally Posted by dakidski
    Would you considered shipping free with USPS international parcel? (europe)

As long as the shipping is under about $25 I'll do it for free. To answer the other ? it's the PS2 Slim. I also have the original box however I'm not exactly sure what condition it's in (garage).

5. If you buy it this week you can have it for $150 Shipped......I don't care if you live in Egypt

6. That's a fucking hot deal.

Also CM, the 5 games are what makes it a problem, douche.

7. Ugh ugh

Crap crap crap I need this. My old PS2 just crapped out and I'm really wanting to try a few imports

$150 right? Could you possibly hold it until friday when I get paid?

If somebody snaps it up before then it's all right though. But if not I will definitely buy it.

8. It's still available, the same offer stands. $150 shipped no matter where you live.

9. Any takers? It's in great condition, plays perfectly fine. I'm only selling it this cheap so I can buy a couple XBOX 360 games soon.

10. wuz crackin yo?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."