Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Live Friends List House Cleaning

1. Xbox 360 II Xbox Live Friends List House Cleaning

Here is my plan: At the end of the week I am deleting any friends that haven't gone online with Xbox Live since a few weeks ago. Xbox Live on 360 tells you the last time each of your friends were on, so if you don't go online in the next few weeks, you are out of the will.

Anybody else "starting fresh" with the new system?

PS: If you want to be friends again (as this is nothing personal), just send a friend invite with text or voice saying who you are.

2. according to a recent thread, the last time someone sent you an invite, you never answered (or accepted their challenge) -- but I am sure that was nothing personal.

Anyways, my gametag is listed in the Xbox Live profile field

3. I'm doing the same thing. Anyone without a gamercard who hasn't been on lately is gone.

Unless you're awesome, and then you get to stay.

Keep me!

I played Doom 3 the other night =(
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Keeping me is a given. Otherwise you'll get a foul mouthed invite.

6. I just deleted a bunch of people off of my xbox live friend list because I hadn't played any of them for months. I kept the people who either I've actually played on Xbox Live at some point, have been playing against in Mario Kart DS Wi-Fi or actually know in real life.
    And, intill I get a my Xbox hooked up again (JADE EMPIRE!! NEED!) the last thing you'll see that I've played on there is Bookworm Deluxe. :P

7. MS really needs to raise the max number of Friends. 100 isn't enough.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Anybody else "starting fresh" with the new system?
    I am, yeah. Starting with a new Gametag, too; RyoHazuki787 (those other seven hundred and eighty-six Ryo Hazuki's are fuckers).
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

9. You will be rediculed by me every game I play you in.

Also, we usually see eye to eye on a lot of things but from now on your live name is Douche25.

10. I will accept this burden.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.