Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: The Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Thread

This makes me want to replay Sands of Time. That game was like BUTTER!! LIKE BUTTER
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. im playing the ps2 rev and the music just randomly drops out for no reason. kind of annoying. i'm fighting the big guy and stabbing his eyes but he keeps killing me in one hot afterwards.

i hate not being able to skip his set-up scene.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    im playing the ps2 rev and the music just randomly drops out for no reason. kind of annoying. i'm fighting the big guy and stabbing his eyes but he keeps killing me in one hot afterwards.

The Gamecube version is perfect. Haven't encountered one glitch or oddity yet. PS2 & Xbox versions have had similar problems with Warrior Within.

4. theres also mad seams everywhere when you spin the camera. i liked the first game but hated the combat (enemy wells dont sit good with me) which also happens in this one but not to the same extent.

the 2nd game.....while the different style and music didn't bother me, the combat certainly did.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    im playing the ps2 rev and the music just randomly drops out for no reason. kind of annoying. i'm fighting the big guy and stabbing his eyes but he keeps killing me in one hot afterwards.

The Xbox version's music plays perfectly also.

If you think the setup scene is bad there, wait until after the 2nd chariot race.