Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelda: Twilight Princess

1. At this point, they should release it with the Revolution - the GC is all but dead.

2. Nintendo has said several times recently that this is definately coming out for GameCube, not Revolution. Miyamoto is insisting on it, and Nintendo still needs to keep the GameCube market alive until Revolution comes. A lot of people are holding onto their Cubes just for this game.

3. Um... So they should abandon everyone who's holding out for the last big game? That'd be smart. Why don't they just drop the DS support too?

Donk

4. Zelda on the GC, and Mario 128 on the Revolution, end of story.

5. there was a rumor in game informer about this as well. my take, i recall an interview a while ago where nintendo said that tp is definitly going to be on gc. it wont matter to me since the rev is backwards compatable, and i doubt i'll really have to wait in a long line for it at this point, but the case does seem closed on this topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    Um... So they should abandon everyone who's holding out for the last big game? That'd be smart. Why don't they just drop the DS support too?

Um... because the DS is successful and the GC isn't? And since when did VG companies like Nintendo give a shit about "abandoning" anyone? They are all about the almighty $, and Zelda + Revolution > Zelda + GC

7. Uh, no. Zelda + play on either system = yeah.
    Donk

8. Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    Um... So they should abandon everyone who's holding out for the last big game? That'd be smart. Why don't they just drop the DS support too?
    You're one of those people who's expecting Nintendo to offer up their back catalogue on the Rev for free, aren't you?
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

9. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    Perhaps N is going to scrap the GC release and end up focusing on designing this for the Revolution as its killer launch title. Who really knows at this point.

I said this as soon as the last big delay was leaked. I still stand by it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy
    Nintendo has said several times recently that this is definately coming out for GameCube, not Revolution. Miyamoto is insisting on it, and Nintendo still needs to keep the GameCube market alive until Revolution comes. A lot of people are holding onto their Cubes just for this game.
    Do you honestly think Nintendo cares if you sell your console? They made their money the moment you rung it up at the register. Gamecube is a dead system and they should be focusing on their new system to make sure that doesn't happen again.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."