Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3141434445

Thread: This Month's Haul: December

1. for crying out loud man thumbnail those

2. Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G
    A whole lotta good shit
    DAMN MORPHIX!
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

3. D_N_G's pics broke the internet.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Damn, that's some nice stuff. Plenty of thousands of dollars in just a few months, eh?

Your aquarium needs some color to it. The one little plastic plant isn't cutting it. I love aquariums and fish and everything, but that one is pretty bland so far.

5. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    for crying out loud man thumbnail those
    Seriously... why in the hell do people STILL not understand that they should be using the attachment option for pics like that?

I'm running 1440 x 900 and I STILL can't fit those in the width of the browser if I make it max width (which I have no desire to do).
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. He got a new 49 gigpixel camera too.

7. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Seriously... why in the hell do people STILL not understand that they should be using the attachment option for pics like that?

I'm running 1440 x 900 and I STILL can't fit those in the width of the browser if I make it max width (which I have no desire to do).
    Fixed the images now

Sorry, it was late and they fit on my screen and I wasnt thinking about size.

Seriously, i didnt have space to attach them to TNL, I hosted them myself therefore I couldnt use this option.

8. samurai champloo volume 5
    full metal panic FUMOFFU volumes 2 and 4
    full metal alchemist volume 6