Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XBMC

XBMC

OK. I want to change the size of the display font in XBMC. It appears to be impossible. I couldn't find information at xbox-scene or google or wikipedia or anything. I'm about to go jump in the lake.

Anyone know?

Why does this have to be so fucking hard?

2. Never tracked that down for the UI itself, which is why I only run it in 480p instead of 1080i. You can resize subtitles, so I don't find it a problem...

lol... I'm doing the same thing. I'd love to run it in 1080i... it looks so much nicer.

I've figured out that theres a reference file for which text types (arial, common, ect) are loaded for each skin.

If I could figure out how to modify the xpr files I could do this. Thge best I could find is a beta version of a xbmc skinner program. It doesn't work though.

If I figure this out I'll share the knowledge. I'd appreciate if someone could do the same.

4. What is XBMC? X Box Marine Corps?

5. Xbox Media Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

6. The display font? As in for the letters, the subtitles? The aspect ratio?
    http://img40.echo.cx/img40/4992/reconsig011dq.gif

"An evil entity on this KoF tournament? Sounds like Monday..."
    Av & Tag set by shinryuuken

7. I guess you want the XBox to boot in Progressive Scan mode? I have been trying for years to no avail. However, when running updates/downloads and the game returns to the dashboard, it is in PS mode...

8. Quote Originally Posted by galvatron
    Never tracked that down for the UI itself, which is why I only run it in 480p instead of 1080i. You can resize subtitles, so I don't find it a problem...
    Yeah, and that's really nice, but 1080i leaves the subtitles down so low on my TV that the bottom of them gets cut off so anything like "g" or "y" looks like "o" and "v." Is there a way to shift their display height?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    I guess you want the XBox to boot in Progressive Scan mode? I have been trying for years to no avail. However, when running updates/downloads and the game returns to the dashboard, it is in PS mode...
    The Xbox has been able to boot into progressive scan for about a year or so, ever since a Live update forever ago. However, that's not what he's talking about. He's referring to XBMC, the best media player available for your television which is used through modded Xboxen.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Yeah, and that's really nice, but 1080i leaves the subtitles down so low on my TV that the bottom of them gets cut off so anything like "g" or "y" looks like "o" and "v." Is there a way to shift their display height?The Xbox has been able to boot into progressive scan for about a year or so, ever since a Live update forever ago. However, that's not what he's talking about. He's referring to XBMC, the best media player available for your television which is used through modded Xboxen.
    You can shift the subs in the display options, I've done it before.

Also, XBMC is the best thing to ever happen to modded consoles, and your mother.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    You can shift the subs in the display options, I've done it before.
    Alright, werd. I'll check for that later.
    Also, XBMC is the best thing to ever happen to modded consoles, and your mother.
    I actually prefer XBMC even to a lot of PC video players, the analog seek function is pure genius.