Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Day Rule?

1. Question 2 Day Rule?

Okay, I've always been a firm practitioner of the 2-day Rule. In other words get a hot girls number, then whatever you do don't call anytime before the two-day period ( don't want to appear needy,clingy, crazy - whatever). Of course it would depend on the relationship in question. Girl's as friends and nothing more - then I don't really give a fuck, I'll call whenever.

I know I'm not the only person to practice this as my two last best friends knew about it and did the same as well.

Just curious on what "unspoken rule" you guys go by if any. The last girl I briefly dated, I waited a bit too long over two days, and and almost fucked that oppurtunity up - even though it wasnt going to work out in the long run anyway.
    And the girlfriend before her, called me the same day we swapped numbers, so she didnt give me a chance to put the "rule" into effect so I'm sure women dont practice this.

This seems to be the rule. I've always practiced it, and so have my friends.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mykozo
    This seems to be the rule. I've always practiced it, and so have my friends.

4. Eh, I go by feel. You never call the day after, however, unless you banged them. They get all hurt if you don't call the next day in that case.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. The 2 day rule is standard practice I think.

6. Why can't you just call when you have time to go out and do something, whenever that might be?

7. 2 Days is the rule. If you call any sooner you seem desperate.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Yeah, what Bob said ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa
    Why can't you just call when you have time to go out and do something, whenever that might be?
    I think its just in bad taste, man and
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    ( don't want to appear needy,clingy, crazy - whatever)
    I'd like to call this hottie, I just met, a lot sooner seeing as I have tonight and Saturday off work and we could go do something ,but---- "2 Day Rule"

9. God, I fucking hate talking on the phone.

10. Yeah, anyone who doesn't follow the 2 Day Rule is asking for trouble. Shit is as universial as the Ladder Theory.
    Time for a change