Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Requesting two character drawings

1. Requesting two character drawings

Toodloo - He is a bear with an attitude he hates everyone and he hates being compared to every other bear puppet! So Toodloo has to have a look that makes him different looking from any other bear character that really makes him show out in a crowd of bears lol. I guess you can try to visualize what an outkast puppet would want to look like WHO only likes one person in the world but he cannot find her. His visual look as i said has to be very different from every other puppet, he is an asshole but he doesn't look like one ( he doesnt wear any clothes)

My Character Chino - Chino is more of a thinker and analizes people beyond no end he looks at every situation and makes fun of it. He's very self consious about his look and his years of gaming and movie knowledge! His look will be kind of like Sonic the Hedge Hog mixed with Qrio (I'm sure you can find some pictures of Qrio on google) He's half hedge hog and have robot (he doesnt wear any clothes as well)

This is for a film project and each character will be made into a puppet for my future projects (hand puppet)

2. Goody goody gumdrops!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chino2.gif 
Views:	466 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	17994  

3. Donk

4. Quote Originally Posted by Finch

5. Mine's better.
    Donk

6. Time for a change

I'm sorry gozen but your bear lacks the "attitude" we're looking for. Perhaps adding a backwards cap might help?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. I don't know what you're talking about, that bear is straight up gangsta, ya'heard?
    Time for a change

9. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NWAbear.jpg 
Views:	439 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	18001  

...crazy mother fucker named Toodloo.