Thread: 2005-06 NCAA Basketball

2005-06 NCAA Basketball

Christian Laitner is a cock

I can't believe what I just saw...

I thought we were gunna get to party here at MD tongiht

Oh well, UMD vs GW tomorrow in DC

2. Dreamcast

East Coast bias!

The Game of the Week is Gonzaga v. Washington. UW's up by 3 with 10 to go. Woo!

3. Iowa's doing great in b-ball so far... which has been rough, because I kind of want them to lose since I hate Alford and want to see him dropped. But I just can't bring myself to root against my team, so Go HAWKS!!!!!

Alghouth aside from our big win against Kentucky and our near loss to Texas nothing else has been very telling so far this year. Once the Big Ten season starts in January we shall know better.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Dreamcast

Longest home winning streak still alive, baby!

Go Terps!

Quote Originally Posted by Mykozo
    Go Terps!

Do you go to any of the games?

BC next week and GW tonight

7. Go Buckeyes!

Honestly I couldn't care less about college basketball. But I'm from Columbus so I want to see my Buckeyes do good.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Do you go to any of the games?

BC next week and GW tonight
    I would love to. It's hard to get tickets if your not a student or alumni isn't it?

9. Illinois!!

I have nothing else to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykozo
    I would love to. It's hard to get tickets if your not a student or alumni isn't it?

Yeah, it's hard even if you are a student, but it's the most amazing experience ever. vs. Duke will be fucking incredible if I get a ticket