Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Ebay sales

1. Now my Diablo bidder has jipped me, it appears. It ended on December 24 and he hasn't paid yet.

2. Its been 17 days, with no response and no cash from the winner of Diablo.

Has anybody else ever experience something like this? What did you do?

and Ebay charged me the percentage selling fee yet I haven't received any $, what do I do with that?

3. File a non-paying bidder. Go to MY EBAY (at the top), on the left side, near the middle, you'll see something that says DISPUTE CONSOLE and click on REPORT A UNPAID ITEM.

After 8 days of no response from the buyer, you can go back to the DISPUTE CONSOLE, click on VIEW DISPUTE (next to the complaint) and than click the right button and select the END CONVO. You'll have the ending fee refunded back to you and the buyer will receive a unpaid strike but you still end up paying the listing fee. That is not refunded.

From there, its up to you whether or not you want to leave negative feedback. Sometimes if you do, they'll do the same to you just for being an ass or retaliation.

You can also relist the item again, or offer the item to the second highest bidder in hopes of he'll buy it (you wont get charged a listing fee but you'll get charged a ending fee if he does buy it).

4. Thank you.

I hope some of my second highest bidder's want the game.

5. I put Diablo back up. Hopefully I don't get jipped again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

6. WELCOME

please look at my website,thanks
    We are a big brand watch(rolex,iwc,etc,tiffany,S.T.Dupont, burberry seller in shanghai. they are 100% brand new .It is up-to-date style with good quality.Thanks for looking!!Any question,please don't be hesitate question, contact with us .thanks
    Our website: http://www.jiangewang.com
    Our email:jiangewangluo@hotmail.com