Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Ebay sales

1. My Ebay sales

Last edited by Ramzavail; 19 Dec 2005 at 09:17 AM.

2. I sold the Bloody Roar.

but I had to relist FFXI sealed with rare mouse pad at an extremely low starting price of 7.95.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Why is there no demand for this?

3. Because nobody plays it anymore. I dropped my account just recently, in fact. If it doesn't sell, re-list it when the new expansion comes out.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

4. So, what kind of shipping do I get for $5.99?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Ground. From NYC to Ohio would take like 2-3 days.

6. You realize that US Priority mail is $2.80 for a pre-paid pouch that fits two/three game/DVD cases, right? You're charging a bit extra.

7. FFXI didn't sell because there is a compilation pack with both expansions out for $20.

By any chance does that Diablo case say the game is 4 player or just 2?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    You realize that US Priority mail is $2.80 for a pre-paid pouch that fits two/three game/DVD cases, right? You're charging a bit extra.
    I didn't realize this, I was just sending it from my corporate office and they charged me 5.30 something for the envelope and the postage, ground.

I suppose if I get unlazy and go to the post office, I could get a better deal.

Certainly, if someone wants to complain about the shipping and wants me to change my ebay auctions to how they want it to be sent, I will (with postage $ change).

Portnoyd - I will check tonight when I get home, well actually tomorrow, b/c for some reason I can't access this site when I'm at home, weird.

Edit: About FFXI, I thought packaged with the mouse pad( I thought this item was semi-rare) , I thought I'd get some bids at the skimpy starting price of 7.95.
    Last edited by Ramzavail; 19 Dec 2005 at 03:01 PM.

9. Diablo is one or two players.

Edit: Also, is anybody interested in Summoner for the PS2? Its complete and I can sell it cheap.
    Last edited by Ramzavail; 20 Dec 2005 at 12:58 PM.