Thread: GBA/XB/NGC games & A/V Selector

GBA/XB/NGC games & A/V Selector

A/V Selector:

Sony SB-V55A

This is one of your best options for system selecting short of a model many times more expensive. I have tried one that I got from Best Buy that included component video, and the video quality was noticeably poorer with that model. It is automatic, which means that whenever you turn on a component, it will automatically turn on without pressing any buttons. You can just set it behind your entertainment center and let it do its work without unsightly wires showing.
    It has four inputs, three of which have s-video. I don't know why they eliminated this fourth s-video input, but three is still enough for most applications. A really nice aspect about this model is that it automatically converts between A/V and s-video, so if you have one of those systems like the NES or Genesis that doesn't have s-video, you can combine this and your dreamcast, SNES, or whatever else, while still only using one input.

Price: $32.50 + shipping, which I think is fair, since it goes for $50+ online, and you probably won't be able to find it at Best Buy or any other local place. It also includes all of the original packaging/manuals for safe shipping.

My games all include boxes and instructions, and are in perfect working condition. The cases may show a little wear, though. For prices, I simply took Gamestop's and rounded them down to the nearest dollar ($14.99 = $14).

Advance Wars (GBA):

NGC Wave Race Blue Storm: $9
    XBOX Crimson Skies: $7
    XBOX Panzer Dragoon Orta: $12
    XBOX Colin McRae Rally 3: $9
    XBOX Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: $5
    XBOX SSX: Tricky: $9
    XBOX Soul Calibur II: $12
    GBA Golden Sun: $12
    GBA Wario Ware: $14

These prices do not include shipping, but if you buy 3 or more items, do.

Edit: Also left out my accepted payment, which is money order.

Edit: Prices now do include USPS shipping to the contiguous states.
    Last edited by Tones; 17 Dec 2005 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Shipping included

2. I'm interested in Animal Crossing and Advance Wars GBA
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

pm sent

See changes (shipping included!)

5. I'll probably pick up that Panzer Dragoon Orta if you still have it after the holidays.

Sounds good.

7. Let me know if you put up any more stuff

will do.