Thread: Silent Hill movie teaser.

1. Silent Hill movie teaser.

http://www.thelovens.co.uk/paracam/sh_tease.wmv

Move if you must, I figured it'd be ok to post here because it's videogame releated, and people might actually see it.

Anyway, wow. It's short, but this teaser alone is, by far, the most faithful adaptation from game to film I've ever seen. If the rest of the film matches favorably I think this may very well be the first truly great videogame adaptation.

Seriously, I can't believe that was live action, a lot of it looked like downright gameplay footage.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. It's the flash intro to the official movie site, noob.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/s...ite/shell.html

And yeah, it looks amazing. Pyramid Head!!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. already been posted, in cinemania, along with gifs
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

4. You are terrible people.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

5. The easy way to tell if it's gameplay footage is if they solve ridiculous puzzles that make no sense and move around like retards with crappy aim

6. yeah; who wants puzzles that are puzzles? i say we need more "insert blue diamond into tiger eye" stuff from these RE games. srsly

7. I'm reminded of the ridiculous Shakespeare puzzle at the beginning of 3 on Hard. It only makes sense if you work backwards from the answer. Just because RE's puzzles suck doesn't mean SH's are good.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 07 Dec 2005 at 04:32 PM.

8. yes it does. that's how shit works.

example: when you make a game that is complete ass(ie; shaqfu, drake of the 99 dragons, etc) that in turn makes all other games look BETTER by comparison.

someone lock this thread, we've already got it covered in cinemania.