Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    fucking awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeveboy
    Fucking awesome x 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfneedsfood
    Fucking awesome.
    Awesome. Fucking, that is.
    -Kyo

3. I just finished it. GREAT game. Is it just me or is the giant spider boss and Sigma easier than what they use to be? The anime movie is pretty cool too. Vile is fun to play as too. I was under the impression that Vile was just one level and not the whole game with power ups and redone level layouts too. SWEET! I just wish the music wasnt the same for everyone of his stages. Other than that this is a FANTASTIC PSP game.

Cant wait to see how Mega Man Powered Up is.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 05 Feb 2006 at 03:32 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. Power Up looks hot hot hot.

Dr. Wily was right, you ARE evil Megaman!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    give in, join the cult... give in, join the cult...
    Actually, a bank just opend up near my house, and they're having a daily PSP raffle, non-members included. Maybe I'll try that. Winning one would soothe my guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    The way I see it, MM X, Powered Up, and 20 classic arcade games on Capcom Classics Remixed will soothe most of the pain of losing my roms.
    *sigh*...I'm afraid you've made too compelling of an arguement for me to ignore. If I don't win a PSP, Capcom (those fucking cocksuckers) just might have forced me to buy one with that line-up.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. This game is decent. Solid 7

7. Okay, picked it up yesterday. At first I was like "wow, this is gorgeous but it just plays like a random Megaman game, nothing exciting." Next thing I knew, I'd been playing it for nearly 5 hours. So yeah, it's really good. But is it just me, or are the bosses damn hard? I can plow through all the stages, but I've only beat like 3 bosses so far. I suck. Do all weapons do pretty much the same damage? It doesn't seem to matter much.

I also haven't found any of the special equipment, I suck at that too.

I played the Powered Up demo...mixed feelings. The look of the game has gone from techno cute to preschooler crayon land, and the original version just felt like Inafune saying "you want to complain about my remake? Yeah? Here, take all the old school you could ever want dweeb, hope you like your tiny screen! Hah!" I also wasn't feeling the remixed track they had; the original soundtrack was 8-bit perfection, the new sound had no personality. So, not feeling it in general - from what I've seen I like the original better. I reserve the right to completely change my mind, buy it, and declare it the best thing ever. I super <3 Megaman 1.
    -Kyo

8. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    But is it just me, or are the bosses damn hard? I can plow through all the stages, but I've only beat like 3 bosses so far. I suck. Do all weapons do pretty much the same damage? It doesn't seem to matter much.
    Umm...I'm not sure if this is what you are asking, but this is Megaman. All of the bosses are weak against one of the other boss's weapons. It does matter.
    Last edited by elfneedsfood; 05 Feb 2006 at 11:58 PM.

9. That's what I thought, but I swear I beat the damn penguin, fought every single boss and didn't see a big difference using it on any of them. EDIT: Nevermind, I'm retarded. I thought I'd gotten to the end of the obvious choice's level, but I hadn't.
    Last edited by StriderKyo; 06 Feb 2006 at 12:31 AM.
    -Kyo

10. Okay, I suddenly became unretarded today, went on a tear and beat all the bosses and found everything except two life ups. He looks pretty dope in all his X gear. One question though: Is the hadouken upgrade in this game?
    -Kyo