Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Megaman Maverick Hunter X Official

1. Fuck it. I looked around for it and nobody had it. But lo and behold Target had em. I though the game was $40? Mine only rang up at $29.99. Sweet.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. It's listed at $29.

I might get it friday.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    It's listed at $29.

I might get it friday.

not on EBs site.

I would have played it already but the fucking update shit wont let me update on a low battery. The game wants you to upgrade to 2.5 BTW. So is there a beta hack available already for 2.5?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Fanjita has made a beta that can load on 2.6, not everything works, but damn near it.

I'm REALLY close to biting the bullet.
    uhm.

5. Chux, What I really meant was if 2.5 works then?

Anyways I finally played it. Initial impression is that it kicks ass. I even tried the Mega Man Powered Up demo and that game is the fucking shit. Its so good in fact that if your a Mega Man fan at all you need a PSP.

Its weird to see X in motion. It looks so nice. Why the fuck didnt Capcom do this with X7 and 8? I'm loving all the anime and voices. I also noticed they changed where the capsules are. Which is odd since everything else seems the same. I think X shoots quicker now BTW.

MegaMan Powered Up- Theres two modes of play on the demo. Cutman Level new and CutMan Level Classic. Classic is just like the original Mega Man game with pretty graphics and orginal music. The newer mode is all widescreen and a closer view of Mega Man with a new level layout. Very cool indeed. Its very fun to see Cutman in all 3d. This game is going to be GREAT.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Gamestop didn't get this in today. Need to wait until tomorrow. What a bunch of cunts.

Glad to see Capcom has really stepped up to the plate with the PSP. First the MMX remake, the Classics Collection with Strider AND Sidearms and MM Powered Up coming in March, and then Extreme Ghouls N' Ghosts after that.

And then there's Monster Hunter PSP and something else I'm forgetting.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. Konami needs to jump on the retro remake bandwagon like Capcom and Square.

I want Contra Alien Wars and Hard Corps redone MegaMan style right fucking now. Castlevania would be nice too. Shit, Konami just needs to make a good compilation disk like everyone else. What the hell's their problem? They dont like easy money?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. I haven't had the chance to play this game yet (and probably never will), but the remixed soundtrack is pretty nice.

9. Holy shit, that destroys the stuff that was on the MMX collection for X3.

10. OK, just to keep this OT (and before I take it to Bandit's excellent PSP tutorial thread), thanks to Mog for the impressions of the game, got me drooling. And only $29.99 @ Target? Nice. Can't wait to play that MM Powered Up Demo.

I don't care if it makes me update, fanjita's 2.0 loader is amazing. Plus they are already close to cracking 2.6 sooner than later. From fanjita.org (still very buggy and not officially for 2.5 anyways so would NOT recommend downloading it right now):

Here it is, as posted already at PSPUpdates, a version of the GTA eLoader beta that now supports v2.6 firmware. This means that you can now run homebrew on every version of the PSP, except for v1.51 and v1.52 firmware (and there's no good reason to stay with those versions).

Remember, as before, that this is still beta quality, so it doesn't run reliably every time and doesn't run as many homebrew applications as the TIFF-based EBOOT Loader, but it still runs a lot of things. You can see the full list of test results so far here.

Hopefully we'll be able to locate the cause of some of the current bugs very soon, but in the meantime, you can download this beta here. You'll need WinRAR to open the package, and you can view the readme file (including installation instructions) here.

And no, we're not interesting in making an ISO loader or a downgrader, so please don't ask. Homebrew is the goal, and homebrew is not the same as piracy.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 02 Feb 2006 at 02:18 AM.