Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Megaman Maverick Hunter X Official

1. Well fuck them, the iso loader is what they need.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog
    Its weird to see X in motion. It looks so nice. Why the fuck didnt Capcom do this with X7 and 8? I'm loving all the anime and voices. I also noticed they changed where the capsules are. Which is odd since everything else seems the same. I think X shoots quicker now BTW.
    what do you mean about x7...and more importantly to me, x8? is it his motions? 'cause i swear he looks the best he's ever looked moving in x8. and the voices are excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Holy shit, that destroys the stuff that was on the MMX collection for X3.
    yeah. x3's arrange was just weak....well, not weak. they tried to do the jazzy kinda thing...wich is ok for the classic megaman series, but the x series is all about heavy metal rockin' out. jazzy stuff doesn't fit.

3. WTF, this looks incredible:

Gametrailers Video Review

And I haven't liked a Mega Man game since 8.
    -Kyo

4. Oh no, rama! The original Megaman has to have rock too! Or whatever you would call whatever it had. It sucks they stopped after what, the first 4?
    Donk

5. From that video, It appears that Megaman's voice has 100% improved from the older X games.

6. My willpower is breaking...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    Oh no, rama! The original Megaman has to have rock too! Or whatever you would call whatever it had. It sucks they stopped after what, the first 4?
    yeah, but classic megaman allways seemed to have a kinda jazz theme going. it was more apparent in the later games, though.

and it sounds like they got the same guys to do the voices for this game as they did in x8 and command mission.

8. Vile's weapon loadout system is awesome. He has three slots for weapons, an arm weapon (gun or rocket or rocket punch) shoulder (cannon, laser or energy blades) and leg (grenades, flamethrowers and travelling energy balls) and there are five variations of each type.

Each weapon is given a value, and the total of all the values can't exceed vile's equip limit value. This value goes up after you complete the each of the eight initial stages, and maxes at 32. One incredibly costly weapon is a flamethower type, but instead of being like the othre flamethrowers, this one ignites the air around vile in a napalm blast, and it's incredibly cool. At this point my preferred weapon layout is go-getter right (normal rocket punch) Rising Specter (shoulder laser blast that's powerful and has a wide blast, but can't be aimed like other shoulder weapons using up+attack or down+attack) and dragon's wrath (a long-rage arcing flamethrower).

Plus, Vile gets his own music and laughs maniacally whenever he kills a boss.

Oh, yeah. X's voice actor is awesome. Dude practically screams at Sigma in the last stage.

9. Trailer looks sweet. I love the graphic style of it and, yeah, it looks like it blows the old 2D sprites away.
    Add this to the list of PSP games I want to eventually buy...

10. FUCK... I'm probably gonna buy it today and say goodbye to my roms.