Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Megaman Maverick Hunter X Official

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    Yeah, I just threw a quick edit in my post.
    Yeah, I'll be the first to admit that the screenshots don't look so hot. But the game looks very good in motion, and the cinemas are sweet. The haters should watch the trailer.

Plus, did I mention Vile?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. The only problem I have with the graphics is the way he runs. He runs just like he does in the GC MM game: Really slow looking. It's annoying. Fix it.

3. I have watched the trailer.

It still does nothing for me. A tiny bit of depth is added, but everything else just looks blah. Oh well.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Interpol
    The only problem I have with the graphics is the way he runs. He runs just like he does in the GC MM game: Really slow looking. It's annoying. Fix it.
    Dude, that is seriously the same pace he has from the SNES game.

edit: I forget, how do you copy/cut/paste from Windows Media into paint?

5. Sethsez, YOU'RE LYING!

And uh, yeah. X is slow.
    Donk

6. Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    Sethsez, YOU'RE LYING!

And uh, yeah. X is slow.
    Vile too. Their sprinting animation is a tad slower than it used to be. For some reason, I'm disappointed at his slow running too. =(

7. I meant that X is a slow guy, walking, running, taking a bath. Maybe he's slow because he's thinking. NES Rock was always running and jumping around because he didn't think the situation through. He was always, "I'm blowing shit up! WOWOOWOOOO!" and then he hit THE SPIKES. BLU-BLU BLU BLU BLU BLU blu blu blu blu blu blu
    Donk

8. it looks nice. actually, i never really liked his running. in the snes games or the ps1's. he never looked like he was moving at whatever speed his body was. it never looked right. he looks GREAT runing in X8, though. like...he's actually using his legs to move his body.

the one thing i'm most excited about are the added cut scenes. the original had no real story...and if you didn't read the instruction booklet you were kinda just thrown into the middle of stuff happening.

I still hate 2d/3d games, and it's the reason I still can't get into contra on my ps2.

Although gradius V is pretty sweet looking.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. Quote Originally Posted by rama
    it looks nice. actually, i never really liked his running. in the snes games or the ps1's. he never looked like he was moving at whatever speed his body was. it never looked right. he looks GREAT runing in X8, though. like...he's actually using his legs to move his body.

the one thing i'm most excited about are the added cut scenes. the original had no real story...and if you didn't read the instruction booklet you were kinda just thrown into the middle of stuff happening.
    Precisely. The end of that trailer with Dr. Light speaking and clearing the dust off X's capsule, WITH A HUMAN HAND, and not a blue projection should be dope.