Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Capcom makes fix for PSP D-pad

I need this badly for GTA:LCS. That game controls even more shitty than the other GTAs because of the PSP's shit design.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    I am never taking IGN seriously ever again.
    So you were before? Shame on you.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

3. I like the way Guilty Gear XX does things, by eliminating diagonals from all the move lists if you want to. This seems a little unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword
    I like the way Guilty Gear XX does things, by eliminating diagonals from all the move lists if you want to. This seems a little unnecessary.
    If they could eliminate diagonals from jumping, you'd have a point.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    It's easy enough to jump around with the PSP D-Pad, it just sucks for doing quick motions for supers, etc. Though for me diagonal up-left is seeming unresponsive these days.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Have you played #R on PSP? It controls just fine. Had no trouble doing any moves. Capcom could easily do what they did here, but anyone who buys yet another version of SFA3 deserves exactly what they're getting: a shitty game.

p.s. To silence any SFA3 fans (lol) who'd mock me for buying yet another version of #R with no real changes or improvements besides being portable... I didn't.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Yeah, but this one is "official", which would seem to indicate it being a quality product.
    Like the 6 button controllers?

I was goign to pick it up, this is a nice bonus for me. I don't see this package on Play-Asia so I don't want to pre order it just yet.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    http://psp.ign.com/articles/673/673821p1.html

I don't play SF much if at all but this sure is nifty. Little D-Pad cover that fits over the PSP's:

Instant purchase next month!

10. Hey bahn, think you might be around for a little Mario Kart on Friday night?