Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Capcom makes fix for PSP D-pad

1. Why don't they just package this with every game? Makes more sense from a consumer service stand point, but it obviously won't let them get a nice little profit by selling them individually. It just sucks for the late purchasers who would want one, but can't get one right away. Bah.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    Hey bahn, think you might be around for a little Mario Kart on Friday night?
    Hm, Thurs. would be better, probably going to go out with my fiance on Friday.

3. The Alpha series is awful (but not as bad as CFE). I'd much prefer a port of Anniversary Edition.

4. Do you think having Dan on the little ad thingy there is Capcom's way of telling us it sucks, and doesn't really work?

5. LOL! ^^^

6. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    Do you think having Dan on the little ad thingy there is Capcom's way of telling us it sucks, and doesn't really work?
    Best Stormy post ever.

I have serious doubts that this thing allows for precise control. If it does, where was it 10 years ago?

7. On the Genesis pad.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy
    Best Stormy post ever.

I have serious doubts that this thing allows for precise control. If it does, where was it 10 years ago?
    Packed in with Libble Rabble.

Last edited by rezo; 07 Dec 2005 at 07:48 PM.