Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 8595979899

Thread: Mass Effect

I just saw the classiest girl on girl scene I've ever seen in a videogame. It twitched, I can't lie.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Not what I wanted, oh well =(.
    It wouldn't work in the single player. A lot of the game involves reading, exploring, dialogue, etc. Plus, Mass Effect 2 took me at least 40 hours to complete (I think) with maxing everything out. That would be a hell of a co-op campaign.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

3. Yea, Bioware tried the co-op big time RPG thing in the 1990's. It was horrible.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I just saw the classiest girl on girl scene I've ever seen in a videogame. It twitched, I can't lie.

So, at the very end, can the Council really just get wiped out? I saved them because I wanted humanity to get a seat on the council so we could make the other dumb alien races cry.

But then what happens in part 2?

I told Anderson to go to the Ambassador's office and hack his PC. I loved that his "I'll think of something" was EXACTLY what I wanted him to do. The whole end part was just so good.

I just went to my storage place to dig out my sealed ME2. Gonna start that bitch up right now.
    My Backloggery

6. The answer to that question is one reason why some people (stupid ones, mainly) don't like 2.

7. I'd talk about it but I think you should just play it first!
    Last edited by epmode; 26 Jan 2012 at 06:58 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    It wouldn't work in the single player. A lot of the game involves reading, exploring, dialogue, etc. Plus, Mass Effect 2 took me at least 40 hours to complete (I think) with maxing everything out. That would be a hell of a co-op campaign.
    I like going through all that with friends. We all play Shepard as if he were my friends father, and make decisions that he would make. It hilarious, insulting, and quite enjoyable. Still, if they already MADE a co-op mode, would it be that hard to let me play a side guy in the campaign?
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

I did the asteroid DLC for ME but I forgot to visit the space station place before I got caught up in the ending bits and just plowed through the end. Worth going back to? I already looked at ME2 and now this game is a hot pile of ass.
    My Backloggery

10. None of the ME1 DLC is worth your time to go back to.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.