Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grim Tales from Down Below

1. Grim Tales from Down Below

If you liked the Power Puff Girls stuff Bleedman was doing, you need to go check out Grim Tales from Down Below.

It's basically Grim's (from Billy and Mandy) Son's adventures. There's Cameos from Spawn in the first few pages and then it goes into Nightmare Before Christmass.

Discuss.

2. Me likes so far, but what this comic needs is a cameo from Laharl.

3. If Bleedman puts Disgaea characters into this I'll let Rhydant give him a blowjob.

I found this on the site as well.

Apparantly Robot Chicken, Hellboy and (I think) Helga from Hey Arnold are going to be in this at some point as well.

4. LOL, that's Him from PPG at the bottom. Or maybe his daughter, I guess. Along the same lines, the octopus dude is probably the offspring of Mandark.

This guy's got a lot of talent, it's too bad he wastes it on other people's characters. It was novel at first witht he PPG one, but it's time to move on and do his own thing.

5. Nope, the Octopus kid is from Billy and Mandy. I think his name is Jr; he's the son of Satan.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Nope, the Octopus kid is from Billy and Mandy. I think his name is Jr; he's the son of Satan.
    Son of Nergal.
    THere's updated character art on his page. Apparently he ditched that route and made Nergal Jr. all grown up.

...not that I care or anything.

...yup.

7. Why the hell are all of you fawning over this garbage? Do you follow it up by jerking off to erotic furry Star Trek fanfiction where the author has written themselves into the story and has gay sex with the anthro badger Scotty?
    Time for a change

8. Religiously. Usually right after I climb off your mom.
    Time for a change