Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS for $99.99 At Target + $10 Off Any Video Game $29.99 At Best Buy

1. Nintendo DS for $99.99 At Target + $10 Off Any Video Game $29.99 At Best Buy

Screen Shot of the Nintendo DS for $99.99
    Scan of Ad of the Nintendo DS for $99.99
    Article From Joystiq.com About the Price Mistake

Print those 3 pages out. Go to Target and say that they had a DS listed for $99.99 in the December catalog of Target. You can also try and get it price matched and save a few more extra dollars. I know it works because my friend and I went to Target today and got the DS for $99.99 (although it was somewhat of a hassle) for his girlfriend for Christmas.

$10 Off Any Video Game $29.99 and Over / $5 Off Any Greatest Hits, Platinum Hits, and Player's Choice (Giant Version)
    $10 Off Any Video Game $29.99 and Over / $5 Off Any Greatest Hits, Platinum Hits, and Player's Choice (Print Version)

$10 Off Any Video Game Accessory $29.99 and Over / $10 Off Any PC Game $29.99 and Over (Giant Version)
    $10 Off Any Video Game Accessory $29.99 and Over / $10 Off Any PC Game $29.99 and Over (Print Version)

Print any of those out you want and just go to Best Buy and convince them to let you use them. The scans are from the Xbox 360 launch where Best Buy gave out coupons to everyone. If you rather not go through the trouble, go to Bets Buy, and look for a display of Xbox 360 promotional DVDs and just take one, open it, and the coupon booklet will be inside. If you can't find it, just try your luck by printing them out.

I found the DVDs and took one and got the coupon. My friend used it and got $10 off Yoshi Go & Touch for her girlfriend to add to the DS as one of his Christmas gifts to her. I saved my friend $40 total today.

Edit: Fixed the coupons that weren't working.
    Last edited by The Chronicle; 08 Dec 2005 at 07:14 PM.

2. Those Best Buy print outs work. Ive used it. They werent from Xbox 360 launch. Ive had that coupon before the 360 launch. Tried to use it on Guitar Hero but couldnt because it was a "bundle" and not a game.

Been wanting to get a DS just for Mario Kart DS. BUt didnt want to buy it for $130. For $100, I might.

3. I'll second the Best Buy coupon working when printed - though, of course, it is a "your milage may vary." Used it tonight to get Animal Crossing DS for $25. Cut it down to proper size - 5" x 7" - and don't say anything about it when you hand it to the person ringing you up.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Been wanting to get a DS just for Mario Kart DS. BUt didnt want to buy it for $130. For $100, I might.
    DS at $130 is worth far, far more than PSP at $250.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Those Best Buy print outs work. Ive used it. They werent from Xbox 360 launch. Ive had that coupon before the 360 launch. Tried to use it on Guitar Hero but couldnt because it was a "bundle" and not a game.

You're foolish. The MKDS Bundle at $150 is a bargain. I've been playing my DS more than anything since I bought it again 2 weeks ago.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    You're foolish. The MKDS Bundle at $150 is a bargain. I've been playing my DS more than anything since I bought it again 2 weeks ago.
    I agree the MKDS Bundle is a bargain. But dont forget, there isnt much DS games that interest me. Only Animal Crossing, MKDS and probably Nintendogs for my girl. Thats about it. But only having a few games that interests me and spending $130+ doesnt really justify a purchase worth making. Again, this is my opinion and my interests. There may be games out there that interests you alot more than the PSP...thats good for you but not for me.

Considering I sold my Import Black SP for $95 on eBay not too long ago, I might take advantage of this DS offer and use the $10 BB coupon to get MKDS. Not to mention, since I sold my SP, I would have no way of playing my Advance games and my old GB games.

But the bundle is a little more expensive considering the DS is $99 and the game can be bought for $25. Thats $25 difference

Wipeout Pure must be the greatest game ever made.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. I have a psp, I love my emulators and homebrew, and Wipeout and MG... that's it.

If I want real games, the DS is where I have to go. MKDS, Castlevania, ACWW, Mario and Luigi, etc. And those are all within 2 months of eachother.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Wipeout Pure must be the greatest game ever made.
    Its the homebrew, emulators and ripped ISOs.

Since I'm get MKDS at Best Buy, I'm going to see if they will price match it as well. If so, expect me to whoop all your asses in MKDS..once I play the game for a little and get use to it.

9. You 10 off coupon links file not found.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

10. Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits
    You 10 off coupon links file not found.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...oupons15yn.gif

There you go.