Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    Yoshi: Do you recall what Edge's complaints were about it?
    From memory, they seemed to think that the single player was thrown in to say they had it when multiplayer was clearly the focus. This is bad news, since I didn't think the multiplayer demo was that great.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    From memory, they seemed to think that the single player was thrown in to say they had it when multiplayer was clearly the focus. This is bad news, since I didn't think the multiplayer demo was that great.
    I didn't think the first demo was that bad, I have yet to play the multiplayer demo, so I may keep debating to get it with gift cards when one of the big three here (BB, CC, Frys) put it out at $50 or less. The trailer is so pretty and Capcom is always tempting...

Don't get me wrong. I'm buying it. I just am expecting an 8 title, not a 9-9.5.

4. From what I've seen of both demos and videos about it, it seems like the opposite, like multiplayer was the afterthought and the story mode the focus. I guess I'll know for sure on January 12th, if that's still the release date.

5. I am hoping the SP is great. I thought the controls were a tad floaty, but maybe that was because of the size of the environment related to the on-foot characters

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The Lost Planet package sucks anyway. There's not even a faceplate.
    Yes, but it saves a good chunk of money.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The Lost Planet package sucks anyway. There's not even a faceplate.
    The limited ed for Europe gates a faceplate, which I wish we were getting. Bleh.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

8. 5 Days. Just 5 more days...

And I agree, it's too bad we're not getting that faceplate. If there was anything I'd go out of my way to change my faceplate for it'd be this game.
    "Suggest all you want! It won't make your weenie any bigger you dildo lizard!"

9. Merged with first official thread. Carry on.

P.S. --anyone know if GameStop is still offering the free mech figure with preorder? I think I'm going to try putting Viva Pinata and a few other games toward the Collector's Edition on Tuesday.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

You really like getting hosed that badly? Why would anyone ever trade in games at EB/GS? Even their "specials" are a crock.