Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

1. From that link
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	938_0001.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	211.0 KB 
ID:	18049   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	938_0002.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	193.4 KB 
ID:	18050   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	938_0003.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	142.2 KB 
ID:	18051   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	938_0004.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	18052  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	938_0005.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	18053  
    Last edited by Gooch; 12 Dec 2005 at 10:44 PM.

2. The smoke effects look awesome.

3. I love the name, it has kind of an engrish sound without being overbearing. The game, however, doesn't tickle my fancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. I kinda like the look of this game, but I've never been too fond of mech games. I usually find that they control like some sort of half-assed third person perspective first person shooters. We'll see what happens at the end of 06 though.

5. i'll get this game when it's out........oh wait, i don't have an xbox 360 yet.

6. Lost Planet

I know there is already discussion about Lost Planet in the other 360 threads, but this game needs its own thread. I just downloaded the demo, not expecting anything at all. WOW, this one looks very promising! At first glance, I hated the control scheme, and thought the enemies and graphics in general just sucked. Then that huge thing came burrowing out of the ground and holy shit! NEXT GEN ON 360!!!!

So if you haven't already, go download the demo.

Last edited by JefmcC; 10 May 2006 at 10:29 AM.

7. Isn't this Capcom? The trailer reminded me of the very underrated "The Thing" game, does it feel like that at all?

8. Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC
    I hated the control scheme, and thought the enemies and graphics in general just sucked.
    Are you blind? Seriously, even on my non hdtv the explosions and shit rock harder than anything on the console so far.

I want to be able to roll in the final game or somekind of evasive move and the character feels a bit to sluggish at times. Mega shootgun for the win!

9. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Isn't this Capcom? The trailer reminded me of the very underrated "The Thing" game, does it feel like that at all?
    I never played The Thing. Yeah, this is Capcom. The game is a 3rd person action shooter with graphics to jizz over. Just play a bit into the demo until that swarm of whatever flies out of the cave.

Quote Originally Posted by J2d
    Are you blind? Seriously, even on my non hdtv the explosions and shit rock harder than anything on the console so far.

I want to be able to roll in the final game or somekind of evasive move and the character feels a bit to sluggish at times. Mega shootgun for the win!
    You didn't read my entire post did you?