Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

1. How is it year 2 when the system hasn't been out for a year yet?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Considering this is year 2 for the 360, it's holiday lineup is pretty shitty.
    The 2007 360 holiday line up is pretty shitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. I didn't really get all the fuss, playing this. The aiming wasn't very comfortable or precise, and they seemed to acknowledge and compensate for this by making the enemies slow and dumb. What's all the hubbub?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    I didn't really get all the fuss, playing this. The aiming wasn't very comfortable or precise, and they seemed to acknowledge and compensate for this by making the enemies slow and dumb. What's all the hubbub?

No hubbub from me. I just stated the release day thats all. I thought the demo was ok at best.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. It was really cool at first, then it was OK. I'm still looking forward to it though

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    What's all the hubbub?
    Grappling hook and mechs...with chain guns.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

7. I think I've played the demo about a dozen times already, and the only change I'd make is changing the bumpers from the useless turn move to the dive roll. Aiming is perfect for me, and I just love how the action plays out, especially when there are multiple ways to take down each mission. And all of this is without trying out the multiplayer. Sweet game.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

8. I've played it a bunch of times too. It feels old school but somehow totally new. I hope their is a MP demo in the works. I really would like to be able to shoot while using the grapple and a scope for the sniper rifle like in the trailer. DAY ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    How is it year 2 when the system hasn't been out for a year yet?
    Because year one will end before the holidays, slugger.

10. hmmm....your wording made it sound different.