Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1828303132

Thread: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

1. This just hit $39.99 at Best Buy.

2. Still too expensive. I played through it once and have no desire to go through it again ever. It might be worth it to some for the multi-player modes though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Still too expensive. I played through it once and have no desire to go through it again ever. It might be worth it to some for the multi-player modes though.
    Are enough people still playing it online though?

4. You can find a game no matter what time you play. Plus the first two map packs are now free, and you can get the game for $30 used.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau View Post
    You can find a game no matter what time you play. Plus the first two map packs are now free, and you can get the game for $30 used.
    Glad to hear it hasn't dried up, I was thinking about buying this game but only if people were still playing.

6. It's actually very active as long as you look under ranked matches. I've played in the morning, afternoon, and dead of night, and never have to wait for more than a few minutes for a room to fill.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2