Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GB Micro and DK: King of Swing - $89.99 (NYC only)

1. But I'm not playing video games on them.

2. You're missing out on Parachute, Solitaire, Brick and Music Quiz.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. Fuck, owned.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    So what? Who really needs a gameboy that fucking small. Pay the extra $40 and get a DS.
    I own a GBA and DS and I want the micro. Why?

The DS is HORRIBLE for GBA style games. By that, I mean the ergonomics are poor and it shows in the more action-oriented GBA titles. Games like Megaman Zero or Gunstar Super Heroes has you using the L/R shoulders a lot. For me personally, the bottom right hand corner of the system STABS MY HAND. Plus the extra heft of the DS is noticeable and I can't seem to respond as fast on the DS as I did on the GBA.

The GBA, on the other hand, is incredibly awesome and perfect ... except that I can't see the screen. If Nintendo released a backlit GBA (regular), I'd buy it at any price.

So all my hope is in the micro because there is no good way to play GBA yet. (I am not a fan of the SP)

5. I just got a Micro... I had my doubts but it's pretty damn awesome.

Also, it seems most places have knocked it down to $89.99. Best Buy, Wal-Mart, TRU, and EB Games all have it as that price now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubaki
    The GBA, on the other hand, is incredibly awesome and perfect ... except that I can't see the screen. If Nintendo released a backlit GBA (regular), I'd buy it at any price.

So all my hope is in the micro because there is no good way to play GBA yet. (I am not a fan of the SP)
    I agree with all that, but I think the DS ergonomics are okay with my action-GBA titles. But yeah, I don't like the SP at all, it cramps my hands.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.