Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: Tookie Williams Set To Die 4 Minutes..

1. I'm going to be eating a lot of dairy products, in preparation for the damp, greasy shit I'll be depositing on Tookie's grave.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron
    Yeah, because pulling personal insults out of your ass always helps your case in an argument...
    Being told you have a crush on Ice cube is a term of endearment.

3. Quote Originally Posted by frostwolf ex
    ya know, this thread was actualy surprisingly fun for what boiled down to a thread about a. capital punishment b. why american kids need to be taught about coherent arguing technique c. gozen endorsing bestiality(fucking a horse, for shame young man)

oh and can i just add how refreshing it is to finally see the batshit insane person in the thread being an athiest, too often the insane person is a christian and i feel emberrased by association, so this thread was refreshing
    It cracks me up you and your other murderer-loving friends in this thread call me batshit insane when I have more common sense than any of ya..

4. Wow, I totally missed the Ice Cube dis. That's low, man. Real low.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kevincal
    You learn a lot from 20-24. A LOT about life especially.
    Not really.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Maybe you didn't, but I did.

7. please stop posting. please. for the children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog
    please stop posting. please. for the children.
    Wu Tang is for the children.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kevincal
    It cracks me up you and your other murderer-loving friends in this thread call me batshit insane when I have more common sense than any of ya..
    in my defence, i only love murderers because they put out. Most news media dont mention that.
    Last edited by frostwolf ex; 16 Dec 2005 at 08:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kevincal
    Fuck the numbers, I'll give you an example of why having guns around is worse than having no guns or less guns. A few summers ago, I was on the internet and the front door was open cus it was hot as hell. All of a sudden, a I hear a rather large bang. I thought it was a big firecracker because it was just after 4th of July. Then, I hear a women saying loudly over and over, "OMG, OMG." I got outside and listen, and I hear a little girl saying, "I'm sorry mommy." I thought that the girl shot someone in the house accidentally. Well, then I hear sirens and a ton of emergency vehicles are lining my street within minutes.

Luckily, the girl only shot herself in the hand, accidentally. But, it just goes to show how easily a child can operate a gun and it shows how STUPID it is to have guns these days.

Here's a few more examples of gun incidents in my own life. When I was about 10, my father and sister and I went to Subway for dinner. As we are waiting in line, a guy runs in and has a crazy look on his face and says, " someone is shooting at me." No more than a few seconds later, a car stops right in front of the Subway and lets out a few shots from a handgun. The front of the Subway is all glass and the 3 shots blast through the glass. We didn't even have time to duck or anything it all happened so fast. Thankfully, nobody was hit. Again, another case of an idiot having a gun and by pulling one finger could have possibly ended my life or my dads or my sisters or the workers at the Subway.

And lastly, when I was in middleschool, around holloween a kid from my school was hanging out with his cousin. His cousin is showing him his dad's shotgun and think it isn't loaded and aims the gun at the kid and pulls the trigger. Shoot him in the head and he dies. That's just great, isn't it?

Of course, there will always be a black market for guns. But, if they were banned, over time, maybe 10, maybe 20, maybe 50 years. There will be a decline in meaningless gun violence such as this. Of course that will never happen because the leaders of the nations around the world have all for the most part lost sight of what is really important.

This all sounds like it has a lot to do with people stupidly using guns or letting their children get ahold of them. If you're going to have a gun in your house you need to educate your children on it's use in a safe enviorment (such as a gun range) and put the goddamn thing where they can't get it. As for the criminal shooting up the Subway, generally hardly any gun crimes are committed with legally owned firearms, so you ban them it might take a few of them off the street but they'll still be there and no law abiding people will have them and plenty of criminals will. Guns arn't exactly all that hard to make either, it would be very easy for a crime-ring to set up gun making shops in various places and distrubuting them like that.

I'll be keeping my assault rifle in it's nice safe spot in the closet thank you. If anybody comes to take it they're not fucking getting it, there's a damn good reason the Second Amendment is in the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincal
    Maybe you didn't, but I did.

I learned a lot for 17 to 19, being on my own and all and I'm sure I'll learn more by the time I'm 24. That doesn't exactly put me leaps and bounds ahead of your average 20 year old in the intelligence department though...
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453