Page 1 of 18 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Tookie Williams Set To Die 4 Minutes..

1. Tookie Williams Set To Die 4 Minutes..

I searched for a topic about this and didn't find anything. He is about to be killed by lethal injection.

Must suck to have to ask someone named the Terminator for clemency, eh?

3. I had no idea what the hell was going on with this until I saw some shit on the news this morning.
    I still don't get it.

4. Whats not to get? The guy helps go-found the Crips, gets convicted of murdering 4 people i believe, sentenced to death but takes forever (30 years or so) for him to use all his appeals and such, final appeal denied, his lawyer tries to get clemency from the govenor because he later wrote a book which trys to get kids to avoid gang violence I think, and the gov denies the request. flick the switch.

5. Well it's officially now. Tookie Williams is dead.

6. good ol' cnn

BREAKING NEWS:
    Williams wore glasses entire time

7. Quote Originally Posted by Error
    Whats not to get? The guy helps go-found the Crips, gets convicted of murdering 4 people i believe, sentenced to death but takes forever (30 years or so) for him to use all his appeals and such, final appeal denied, his lawyer tries to get clemency from the govenor because he later wrote a book which trys to get kids to avoid gang violence I think, and the gov denies the request. flick the switch.
    Exactly.
    What I meant was that I didn't understand what the big deal was.

8. Because while he was on Death Row he brokered a landmark truce between the Crips and the Bloods that saved the lives of hundreds of black youths across the nation, policemen, and who knows how many innocent bystanders. He also worked on numerous books for teens, children, and adults that in every way possible discouraged gang membership and the 'gang lifestyle.'

Not that any of that somehow voids the blood he spilt and refused to confess to, but you wanted to know why it was a 'big deal'.
    Time for a change

9. Yeah, he did a lot of good work since he was jailed, but that doesn't change the fact that he murdered 4 people, in addition to starting a (now) nationwide gang that's been responsible for countless more murders. He just should be happy that made the best use of the time he had left, but that doesn't change what he did. I mean, would he have had this change of heart and done all this great humantarian work if he had never been arrested to begin with? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Must suck to have to ask someone named the Terminator for clemency, eh?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 13 Dec 2005 at 09:49 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww