Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP loses to DS in November.

1. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    If DS is outselling PSP why do all the game stores have PSP at the very front of the store and DS burried somewhere in back. Does Sony pay them to do that? Just something i noticed while christmas shopping.
    This is true. I think EBgames struck a deal with Sony here in Denmark; They didn't have DS demo units in two stores I visited, and only reluctantly offered to show me a powerless unit (in its box) out in the back of the shop. -Naturally the PSP demo units were all over the store and counters.
    Last edited by dakidski; 28 Dec 2005 at 05:54 AM.
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    Tokobot is very good and is only $30.
    Fixed.

Dunno about Block Party but I love the visual style.

3. Block Party is a fun and kind of complex puzzle game. I have the j-version, but since the rules are kind of weird, i think i'll have more fun with the English release. You know, cuz i'll know what's going on.
    Donk

4. Numbers for the week of december 19th - 25th in december are coming in and the DS sold 604k units that week

it has the 2 largest none launch weeks in like gaming history thanks to japan
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. 604k? Good God. Gotta bring this back.

WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. DS gaming library is getting stronger and stronger, I think I will get one soon, but I hope there is another price drop in the coming spring....

7. From GAF... damn.

Side Note: DS sold more this week than the Xbox 1 did in Japan in its lifecycle. Very impressive numbers.

8. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    From GAF... damn.
    That's pretty embarassing.

9. If you think that's bad, in the same period that the DS supposedly sold 600,000 units, the Xbox 360 looks to have sold 5,000 units.
    Last edited by mollipen; 29 Dec 2005 at 04:35 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    If you think that's bad, in the same period that the DS supposedly sold 600,000 units, the Xbox 360 looks to have sold 5,000 units.

yeah I think the 360 will be damn lucky if it hits 1/2 - 3/4 of the Xbox's total sales in Japan for its life time

I'm surprised the thing is getting any japanese support at all
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.