Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP loses to DS in November.

1. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    If you really think the online factor made that big of a deal in Japan, it didn't. As much as we like to believe, the online factor doesn't even make as much of an impact as it comes to sales over here, and the US has to be quite a bit higher than Japan when it comes to the amount of console gamers playing online consoles. The Xbox factor alone would add a huge amount of US online gamers above Japan, and even over here there's only, what, 10% of Xbox owners online via Live?
    I don't give a shit about Japan. I know I wanted one because it's online.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

2. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas in iraq
    I don't give a shit about Japan. I know I wanted one because it's online.
    You were directly commenting in response to sales numbers concerning Japan.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas in iraq
    Nintendo games finally got with the times and went online for OMFGninjas. Maybe with this sale, Nintendo will finally get it.
    There, fixed.

4. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    You were directly commenting in response to sales numbers concerning Japan.
    I didn't quote you, and this thread itself is about DS winning in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark
    There, fixed.
    Reggie thanked me for buying one via Pictochat.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas in iraq
    I was simply pointing out that you shouldn't be surprised that your comment was mistaken as referring to Japan when it came after a large string of posts concerning Japanese sales.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas in iraq
    yawn Here's one more hair you can split:

DS is winning worldwide. It is outselling the PSP in Japan, North America, and all other regions. PSP is doing well but it still has a lot of catching up to do in total sales. The end.

Last edited by 1CCOSA; 30 Dec 2005 at 08:48 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    DS is winning worldwide. It is outselling the PSP in Japan, North America, and all other regions. PSP is doing well but it still has a lot of catching up to do in total sales. The end.
    Huh? Is there anyone in this thread that didn't know this, or was upset about it?

I'm thinking you're misreading me because doing so would give you another opportunity to try and troll me.

8. How sad.

Splitting hairs. Look it up.

Ninj-owned.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 30 Dec 2005 at 09:52 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    Ninj-owned.
    lol what?

10. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas in iraq
    lol what?
    "lol" You're an idiot and posted unintelligible gibberish about Nintendo sales. Did that one get through?

FYI:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=unintelligible

adj 1: poorly articulated or enunciated, or drowned by noise; "unintelligible speech" [ant: intelligible] 2: not clearly understood or expressed [syn
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 30 Dec 2005 at 09:33 PM.