Thread: PSP loses to DS in November.

1. No, see

NINJ-owned makes no sense

It's a ninjA, not a ninjO

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams
    No, see

NINJ-owned makes no sense

It's a ninjA, not a ninjO
    Ha. Nooooo? Ninja-owned? Ninjtsu-owned, SMB2 ninji, whatever. Thanks for the clarification, man.

edit: And I see you finally removed that moronic Tiger Woods 'toon sig you used to have. Greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by omfgninjas in iraq
    Nintendo games finally got with the times and went online for OMFGninjas. Maybe with this sale, Nintendo will finally get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark
    There, fixed.
    Indeed.

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by MrWhitefolks
    sorta like being gozowned?
    Oh snap! That aint "right."

Gotta love this forum. Now, time for some more Mario Kart online.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 31 Dec 2005 at 12:24 AM.

3. This argument sucks. Start a better one, please.
    -Kyo

4. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    This argument sucks. Start a better one, please.
    Indeed. Less bickering, more taking about how the PSP is the DS's bitch.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. ^^^

haha No argument there, 'Doshi.

OK, um. Lesse. New discussion. What could Sony do to make devving on PSP less dicey/expensive which of course = more pubslishers, then more sales. Can the dev libraries be optimized in any way? Or is there just no getting around the fact that it's a mini PS2and the same costs will almost always apply?
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 31 Dec 2005 at 12:55 AM.

6. Companies will roll along with the PSP dev. costs if the userbase is high enough. Sony should for the time being forget about their 3rd party relations and just focus on making original games that won't flop or turn to niche for mainstream audience.

DS has their "touch" line of games. (Nintendogs, Brain Training, Electroplankton, Animal Crosssing, etc..)PSP needs something similar to this. SOmething unique and original thaty the PSP can call it's own.

They need to stop with the whole convergence thing. It's annoying, and I still believe unnecessary. A product that relies on convergence for marketinga and not practical use wil never succeed.

7. I like Ninjowned. And Gozowned.

Kitt-owned.

Did i ever say i love that pic? I do~
    One day the original owner will track me down and kill me. D:

So yeah. Nintendowned.
    Donk

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    ^^^

haha No argument there, 'Doshi.

OK, um. Lesse. New discussion. What could Sony do to make devving on PSP less dicey/expensive which of course = more pubslishers, then more sales. Can the dev libraries be optimized in any way? Or is there just no getting around the fact that it's a mini PS2and the same costs will almost always apply?

make games that aren't just watered down PS2 games, lower the cost of the thing, change the marketing to push it as a portable gaming device not the walkman of the 21st centuary
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    Kitt-owned.

I wish I had the original of this, as it would work well as an "owned" pic, too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Finch
    I like Ninjowned. And Gozowned.

. . .

So yeah. Nintendowned.
    They all pale in comparison to Mzowned.

R.I.P. Paragon Studios