Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Crown for PSP

1. Smile Princess Crown for PSP

From Magicbox:

Altus announced they will release a PSP port of the classic Saturn RPG Princess Crown in Japan on September 22. The PSP version will have revised graphics and a new gallery mode.
    Awesome. Princess Crown has always been one of those Saturn games that everybody talked about, and I've always wanted to give it a go. With as crazy as things are anymore, I even wouldn't be surprised if it ends up coming out over here.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. If it's anything like Princess Maker, I'm there.

More info plz
    Play Guitar Hero //

3. I too would like to see what the craze was about. It had nice large sprites. Hopefully it comes over here, if I remember correctly it had quite a bit of text.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

4. I'm going off straight memory here, but I think I remember seeing this or possibly its sequel in GameFan, and I wanna say E. Storm previewed it. There was a lot of praise for it, especially concerning the animation and detail. However, if I recall correctly, the Saturn that was being used to preview the game on was having problems... I wanna say the screen grabber was causing problems with the system.

Shidoshi, does any of this ring a bell? I think you were around during the time I'm placing this (around '98, I wanna say). Again, I'm coming straight from memory off something I read at least six years ago.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mr_B
    I too would like to see what the craze was about. It had nice large sprites. Hopefully it comes over here, if I remember correctly it had quite a bit of text.
    From what I remember from playing it way back is that it was very story heavy. It was pretty and the action was fun.
    Last edited by Videodrone; 24 Jun 2005 at 12:41 AM.

6. I used to own this game on Saturn, and it's one of the best looking 2-D games ever in my opinion.

This is the only game I regret ever getting rid of, and I gotta tell you, it's absolutely stunning to see. I still haven't seen anything else comparable graphics-wise. The gameplay is pretty good too.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    More info plz
    It's a sidescrolling 2D adventure game with very minor elements of RPG and 2D Fighting games.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dog$
    It's a sidescrolling 2D adventure game with very minor elements of RPG and 2D Fighting games.
    BUT IS IT CUTE
    Play Guitar Hero //

10. my gayometer just went batshit at that comment. lol
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX