Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Full Auto(Xbox 360) Video w/ Interview

1. Xbox 360 II New Full Auto(Xbox 360) Video w/ Interview

http://www.xboxyde.com/leech_1486_1_en.html

HDR lighting, save and share replays over XBL, atleast 8 player XBL Multiplayer, Fully Destructible environments, 30 weapons, 60fps

uploaded by yours truly

2. Sega's only publishing it, so they're back in the "Sega has a hot launch title" sense. Damn do I ever want to play Full Auto this very second.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 11 Jul 2005 at 11:39 AM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. True, but atleast they're making some better business decisions. This game looks like a cross between Burnout and Twisted Metal, can't wait to get my hands on it!

4. Downloading now... I've been following this game since E3. This very well may be the title I get with my system.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

5. Looks like it could be a lot of fun, I'll have to keep an eye on this one.

6. It is a lot of fun. Lots of destruction, real sense of speed (and impacts), and the time gimmick works well. I think it'll be a strong seller on the 360, though not at the level of a Halo or PGR title.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

7. I could see this being the surprise hit for the system, like Halo was for the Xbox. Full Auto is my main reason for wanting the 360, with PGR 3 on the side.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. Halo was not a surprise hit for the system. If the system sold, Halo was going to sell with it. The only "surprise" was that the system sold.

And this game has my full and complete attention, it may be the one to make me get the 360.

9. How is this time feature going to work in multiplayer? Does it only affect you then? seems a little unbalanced.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

10. Halo was hyped quite a bit before it even became an Xbox exclusive. There was no surprise about it. MS bought Bungie knowing full well it would help sell the system.

As for the time thing, it was limited use, and I'm not sure if it only effects you (which is my guess) or it effects everyone.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2