Thread: PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2: Teaser Trailer Online!

1. PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2: Teaser Trailer Online!

http://www.dtheatre.com/read.php?sid=3509

I saw the trailer in theaters and almost didn't want to watch the movie I was seeing because of this. I'm excited about this movie now. The teaser can be found at that site in the link.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

I never saw what was so fantastic about the first movie. I mean, it was good for a Disney movie about a shitty old ride, but still.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Fuck off Mzo, it was rad.

I saw the trailer during Narnia, and it was the best of all the trailers.

4. davy jones and his crew will also be in the 3rd movie from what i've read. and from what i've seen of them they look awesome.

5. Yeah, there is some Cthulu looking mother fucker in the trailer.

6. I agree with Mzo. Above Average movie that people splooge over. most of my friends (who are amateur film makers) splooge over Johnny Depp so when this movie comes out my ear will bleed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I never saw what was so fantastic about the first movie. I mean, it was good for a Disney movie about a shitty old ride, but still.
    The first movie was an action packed adventure with a unique anti-hero. Lets face facts, though, Johnny Depp made that movie. Without him it would have been an ordinary swashbuckling tale with no ummph. His unique portrait of Jack Sparrow left us loving every minute of his antics on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    I agree with Mzo. Above Average movie that people splooge over. most of my friends (who are amateur film makers) splooge over Johnny Depp so when this movie comes out my ear will bleed.
    The character that he plays is so entertaining. There is a chemistry here most films can't capture... an Indiana Jones kind of chemistry.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I wholeheartedly concur with this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    The character that he plays is so entertaining. There is a chemistry here most films can't capture... an Indiana Jones kind of chemistry.
    And this is precisely what made the movie such a (relative) disappointment. Depp's performance as Jack Sparrow is not nearly so spectacular as the hype it got would lead you to believe... From the time it came out, everyone was like OEMG JOHNNY DEPP'S CHARACTER WAS SO AWESOME, I CLIMAXED CONTINUOUSLY EVERY SECOND HE WAS ONSCREEN!!!

It was a good character, but given the buzz I was expecting much more. Depp as Ed Wood was at least a jillion times better.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I mean, it was good for a Disney movie about a shitty old ride, but still.
    The Pirates ride is awesome. The dog with the keys in his mouth? That kills me every time.

A friend of mine overheard this when he was at Disneyworld last year: "Look! They made a ride out of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie!"

-_-

It's another chance for Hot Topic to continue to splooge over Johnny Depp.
    Say you like it/Say you need it/When you don't
    Looking better/Shining brighter/Than you do