Thread: The DeathStalker thread...

The DeathStalker thread...

Any fans of this series? It's sort of like a Conan type character. The acting is sooo bad but that's what makes it a cult classic. Part 2 is my favorite tons of T+A violence fun fight scenes. Check it out for a good Rental and the best part is the hilarious outakes at the end don't miss that part. Catchy music in part 2 ya think?

Korian

2. why are you making all these threads? its kind of.... uhm.... yeah, annoying.

3. I saw all 4 of them, it seems like the story/style is different for every one. That first film would cut as an underbudgeted barbarian flick with some nice T&A plus a few interesting fight scenes. The second part I actually thought was the peak with the new actor playing the main character (totally funny in some parts) and while the scene wasn't anything like the first one (barbarian-like and all), there was a great deal of things to keep this film fresh, not to meantion, a few good sword-fights! I didn't think 3 was anywhere as great, but it more then worked on story then anything, seemed like a different movie altogether. 4 attempted to redo what made the first one good by getting the original deathstalker back and they included one of the girls who played in "screwballs" for the main villianess. It had more touches on humor and acting, but lacked the feel of the original and didn't have nearly half as much gore in it. Overall, I think I'd like to get the set on DVD if there's even one.
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

Part 2 is easily the best.

5. "I hate these fucking stairs"

These movies were poopie. I saw a similar B-grade sword and sorcery movie from the 80's that had a chick with four titties.

6. "These movies were poopie. I saw a similar B-grade sword and sorcery movie from the 80's that had a chick with four titties."

hehe, I remember seeing the cover to that film awhile back, never watched the movie but I always thought that was weird. Only other time I thought about it was when I first saw total recall and I saw that mutant chick showing off that she had "three" tits.
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...