Page 1 of 65 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Music Club - On hiatus

1. TNL Music Club - On hiatus

This club shit is really clever. We should use it everywhere that it's applicable.

• Music is posted sometime on Saturday, EST/EDT(whichever applies at the moment), with your thread title being "TNL Music Club: Week (insert your week number here), with the description being the Artist's name.

• Music must be in MP3 format.

• We want quality rips, not re-encodes of 128 CBR to 192 CBR. This means that what you post is above 192 CBR or is better than that.

• Music must be tagged correctly, and the file names are at least in some format where you know what it is.

• Your thread contains a download link to the album, and you giving your reasons why you like this album, or a little information on the background of it.

• Cover Art is not required.

• Also, all music links must be posted in the Music Club thread inside VB. Threads for music club will then link to those posts.

Member List:
    Opaque - Week 1
    Salsashark - Week 2
    arjue - Week 3
    NApOLm321 - Week 4
    Josh - Week 5
    IronPlant - Week 6
    Spider-Man - Week 7
    FirstBlood - Week 8
    Scourge - Week 9
    Mman - Week 10
    wEEman33 - Week 11
    rezo - Week 12
    Cowutopia - Week 13, Week 16
    Clash! - Week 14
    Sqoon - Week 15
    Mykozo
    YellerDog
    Frito
    Detour
    Last edited by Opaque; 09 Apr 2006 at 09:09 PM.

2. One of the gayer ideas I've heard.

3. Well, if Tyler Durden likes it- so do I!

Sounds like a good idea in theory, but I doubt it will work. Music tastes are just too varied. Unless we're all listening to MTV Ryan Cabbrera or Ashlie Simpson mainstream stuff, I doubt more than a few people will take interest in any given CD. That said, I'll still give a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

5. I always download shit people post, but half of TNL is adamant to hear new music. If it happens, sure, I'll be in.

6. I thinkt that's why it's the best idea ever; it's about the only way any of us are going to listen to music outside our "comfort zone".

You say that, but if Gohron joins the club, are you really going to listen to Death Metal come July?

8. If that's the CD for the week, then yes I will.

At the very least, I'll have something to back up my hate of death metal. Who knows, maybe I'll even like it.

9. I'm in.