Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Dragon

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mikhal View Post
    Got this from GAF:

Japanese language option! More games need selectable audio.
    Or a compotent English dub. I'd be happy with either.

2. Tara Strong, pls.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Or a compotent English dub. I'd be happy with either.
    I want both. I'm greedy like that.

4. Blue dragon is quite a good game, great to hear they're leaving the Japanese voices in as an option. I still need to finish the game one of these days. Been too busy with Mushihime-sama Futari ver 1.5.

5. Quote Originally Posted by blueskied View Post
    Been too busy with Mushihime-sama Futari ver 1.5.
    Is this you?
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. Haha, no, that's not me. I uploaded that vid actually. It was made by some Japanese guy as a joke. He found footage of some American teen playing some xbox game (Halo?) and superimposed and edited Mushi Futari on it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mikhal View Post
    Got this from GAF:

Japanese language option! More games need selectable audio.
    But who will save us from that atrocious boss music?

8. I thought Eternity was actually pretty cool boss music.

9. I liked the music too.

10. Gamespot interview Sakaguchi at the GDC last week and he had some new things to say about Blue Dragon, as well as Lost Odyssey.

Here are some highlights:

GS: You're showing the localized English version for the first time here [at GDC]. Aside from the standard voice acting and text changes, are you making any updates to the game for the American market?

HS: There's no change. There are actually two songs out of the total five that we're modifying, localizing into English. So those two songs in the game are the only things that we're making any changes to.

[in English] And we fixed some bugs. [laughs]
    GS: Speaking of downloadable content, do you have plans to release more content after the game comes out in the US?

HK: There are plans, and I can speak to that on behalf of Sakaguchi-san. Over the course of five to six months, postlaunch there will be more downloadable content: a set of three [pieces of] downloadable content, the last of which is going to be a dungeon with a lot of randomized patterns. By randomized patterns, I mean each time you enter into the dungeon, you encounter a different environment, a set of new characters, and monsters. So there are eight-plus patterns that have actually been set for the dungeon. So it is a completely new experience, in addition to this great game that we have.

Also, when you go to the start screen, you see [a new difficulty level] "impossible." This is for the gamers who have completed the game, know the game backward and forward, and have their character's levels above 50 points. A lot of other bosses and new items appear in this impossible mode.
    GS: Will we see a playable demo on Xbox Live Marketplace?

HS: [in English] Yeah, we are making a playable demo--maybe for June or July.
    The full interview can be read here

LOL @ impossible difficulty. That's going to be fun...