Page 1 of 31 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Dragon

1. Blue Dragon

Here's the trailer for the upcoming Blue Dragon RPG from Mist Walker, Artoon (I pray they are only helping with the graphics, because they are good with that) and Microsoft Game Studios.

I think the trailer looks pretty kick ass. Hopefully this will be an RPG worth playing in the next two years.

2. Heh, I was just going to make a thread for this --it really does look fantastic. For that matter, I'm really looking forward to all of Mistwalker's stuff. They just announced a third Xbox 360 title, called Cry On, by Cavia:

Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

3. Yeah, it's got style, I'll give it that. Here's hoping it's got substance to back it up.

4. I think Blue Dragon character design is by "Akira Toriyama", the guy behind Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Quest.

5. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    I think Blue Dragon character design is by "Akira Toriyama", the guy behind Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Quest.
    I wouldn't be surprised, but when you've got the creator of Sonic (fuck Yuji Naka) on board, why bother with that?

6. Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    I think Blue Dragon character design is by "Akira Toriyama", the guy behind Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Quest.
    It is.

7. It's also got Uematsu's music, and of course is being headed up by Sakaguchi. Here's hoping we're not looking at Blinx 3: This Time With a Dragon.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

8. They style looks great, but this doesn't look like it would be impossible to do this on the current gen systems.

9. I'm hopeful, but htis doesn't get me nearly as excited as Rogue Galaxy.

10. Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    They style looks great, but this doesn't look like it would be impossible to do this on the current gen systems.
    Hmm.. Graphically I think it would be hard to do this this gen. Everything just looks round, which is awesome. I could maybe see the Xbox coming close, but, I dunno. This screams "graphical eye candy next-gen Japanese RPG!!" to me. ... Course, I also hear a lot of voices in my head.