Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE Fantasy Thread

1. WWE Fantasy Thread

To appease the masses I made the thread. Holler pls.

2. This is going to piss off more people than it's going to appease (read: Dole and OMFG). One WWE thread is enough. But then again, I never really minded making people angry before, so why start now?

So Chux, what does it feel like to lose your bronze medal to the likes of me this go around in WWE fantasy?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. I don't know, I got surly, and that's why I posted the thread

I'll get you next time Gadget, next time.

Perhaps this go around I can return with the shit house beatdown.

4. We will see Chux. I am not going to make the mistake of underestimating you and your cunning, perhaps one could desrcribe as fox-like, ways. Plus the real losers here are Korly and Jeremy (first place loser and last place loser).
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 20 Dec 2005 at 11:12 AM. Reason: TO MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. lawl who's in the picture?

6. I don't know man, I just noticed that now after posting it. Here, I found a better one:

7. Excellent.

8. "Hey fellas, whats going on in this thread? We talkin' fantasies?"

9. I find it more disturbing that you were able to find that picture within 10 minutes of this thread's erection. I did choose to use the word erection to help hit home the point I'm trying to make here about you.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 20 Dec 2005 at 11:44 AM.

10. Incredible, this thread delivers!