Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Unreal Tournament 2007 confirmed as first official PS3 launch game.

1. Unreal Tournament 2007 confirmed as first official PS3 launch game.

Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. Kirby

didn't Unreal 2000 launch with the PS2??
    or was it a few months after the launch

3. I'll believe it when I see it. Gears was a 360 "Launch Window" title.

Current estimated release date: July 2006

4. They need to break the trend of Unreal on Consoles bite a pus filled dick with this, otherwise it's all over.

5. True, every Unreal game on a console thus far has sucked ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. Unreal Championship 2 is awesome, I hate both of you.

7. Well, to be fair, the Unreal's on the Xbox were spinoffs (though UC1 shared a lot with UT2003, it was still severely downgraded. And UT2003 was balls in the first place.). And the original UT for the PS2 and DC were terrible ports. I think the coming generation is the first time they've really taken the consoles as seriously as the PC, though.

And I could be wrong, but I don't think Gears was ever officially supposed to be a launch window title for the 360. 360 fans just wanted it to be.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

8. I couldn't care less about UT, but if this means that PS3 will get games based on the Unreal 3 engine right from the get go, then I'm all for it.

9. Until I can use Mouse/keyboard control on a console Unreal, I'll be sticking to PC. I really don't know why they even bother. Yeah, I know, money.

I hope they do something new with UT to freshen it up. Some new game modes or something. It would be really cool to see a class-based mode ala UTXMP. That would be great. Something fully balanced out. That is what I want to see.

10. Sounds like they'll have an online plan right out of the box.