Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DAVE'S STUPID BOOK CLUB NO ONE CARES ABOUT

1. DAVE'S STUPID BOOK CLUB NO ONE CARES ABOUT

A Million Little Pieces by James Frey. Go go go

Here is the first few pages: http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0385...3D#reader-page

2. I have nothing to drive, so I'm gonna bail for awhile.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

Working link to Amazon site
    Your link wouldn't work for me Dave, could just be me though.

Anyhow, this is the story of a man going through rehab? I couldn't find the "read the pages" thing, but I read one of the reviews and it sounds interesting enough. Ill try to swing by the library tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

4. Probably won't read this one. Don't actually want to buy it and it is going to be hard as hell to actually pick up at my library (it being popular).
    your mom

5. wait when did we vote for this?

How did Razor not pick the book?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. I don't rememeber voting?

8. That's becuase we didn't.

We aren't voting on the first book actually; Razor gets to pick it since he started all this. Still, this isn't the first book and the club doesn't even work in weeks it works in months.

I propose we mandate a rule that there are no really popular new releases. I know we aren't going to read the "a million little pieces" book, but as an example it had 558 holds at my local library. If no one can get it at their library book club is going to fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.