Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Katamari DS confirmed (?)

And King Hippo was like blue for some reason. Let's never bring up Simon Belmont pls. What a horrid cartoon.

Samus was in the comics too and she was called Samus.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    And King Hippo was like blue for some reason. Let's never bring up Simon Belmont pls. What a horrid cartoon.

Samus was in the comics too and she was called Samus.

Simon was mother fucking FABULOUS.

3. *countless voices about Captain N*
    Everything about the show was pretty damn awful. What the hell was up with Gameboy? If they had a floating Gameboy that lived with them, then why not a gaint Nintendo that would dispense wisdom? Why not the cranky Master System neighbor, or the cool new kid Genesis? (Yeah, I know it's only "Nintendo approved" characters and machines, but you get my point).

Between this and The Wizard, Nintendo had the "Let's market an avertisement as watchible entertainment!" thing nailed.

4. I want to see DS screenshots.

BTW, one time I was in a movie theater and some of the kids that worked there had hooked up a PS2 and were playing Katamari on a movie screen. It was fucking awesome.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. The only likeable characters in Captain N were the captain himself, princess Lana (hot), Megaman and the Eggplant man.

Simon Belmont was a complete fem prima donna (80s humor, wow...) and what crack were they on that they wouldn't choose Samus to be character yet they use the Mother Brain and turn her into.....a loud, angry black woman?

edit: I just read on wikipedia that Mother Brain was voiced by Levi Stubbs, lead singer of the famous Motown Group, the Four Tops!

I remember one Captain N comic that kicked butt, I can't remember the story but Samus and Lana got into a cat fight! Lana was pissing and moaning about how Samus is a bounty hunter and being all preachy. Samus just shrugged it off and said "A persona has to eat" but Lana kept whining. Finally Samus had enough of it and yelled "Maru Mari mode!" then rolled into her morph ball and beat her down.

The Mario comics were usually good too, anyone remember the story "The Stoopid Bomb"? My only gripe is the art was usually well done but they still used that crap green face Bowser from the Dic cartoons.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 29 Dec 2005 at 12:09 PM.