Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Soda Go Bad Past Its Expiration Date?

1. Moutain Dew mixed with Wine?

That's about the most fucking disgusting thing I've ever heard.

And I had a friend that got off on eating chicks out when they're on their period.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Last year's Pepsi Holiday Spice hasn't done anything bad to me yet. I think it's okay.

However, since you're mixing wine with Mountain Dew, here's hoping that something awful and irreversable happens to you.

3. pepsi spice??? tell me more!
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

4. Quote Originally Posted by dakidski
    pepsi spice??? tell me more!
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...+holiday+spice

I thought it was ok. It was rather hard to find too.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

5. Quote Originally Posted by OmniGear
    Mountain Dew + wine = 0 style.
    Dude, no way! EXTREME WINE! WOO!

6. It may taste off, but otherwise, it won't hurt you.

7. Remember those NFL cans coke did back in '91 or '92? I've still got one that was never opened. Somehow it no longer has any soda in it. I've checked thoroughly and there isn't a single hole in the can. Does soda evaporate over a decade or something?
    Last edited by Timber; 27 Dec 2005 at 12:43 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Soda has expiration dates?! I've got a whole jug of Sunny D that's at least 5 years old.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

9. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    Remember those NFL cans coke did back in '91 or '92? I've still got one that was never opened. Somehow it no longer has any soda in it. I've checked thoroughly and there isn't a single hole in the can. Does soda evaporate over a decade or something?
    Yeah, I guess so. Same thing happened to some old Pepsi and Iron City Beer cans in my parent's basement.

They were commemorating a Jackson 5 tour and the Steelers' Super Bowl reign, respectively.

I think Mountain Dew is special because it has Orange Juice in it. Don't do it!

Actually, drink it and tell us about it.