Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Soda Go Bad Past Its Expiration Date?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    Remember those NFL cans coke did back in '91 or '92? I've still got one that was never opened. Somehow it no longer has any soda in it. I've checked thoroughly and there isn't a single hole in the can. Does soda evaporate over a decade or something?
    I've had the same thing happen to me with a bottle of wine and all my colone in a year's time-span.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    I've had the same thing happen to me with a bottle of wine and all my colone in a year's time-span.
    Anything with alcohol in it that is not tightly capped is going to evaporate. First the alcohol, then the water.

3. Yo I never mixed wine with Mountain Dew before. but Big Red & Budwiser is real tight.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy K
    Yo I never mixed wine with Mountain Dew before. but Big Red & Budwiser is real tight.
    Big Red the gum was my first though.
    Also, ha.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

5. I've drank expired soda, and it tastes like utter shit, but it won't hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy K
    Yo I never mixed wine with Mountain Dew before. but Big Red & Budwiser is real tight.
    = crazy delicious??
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. FYI: Mr Pibb is fake Dr Pepper that they don't even sell in NYC. Same with Red Vines. According to the wikipedia, they taste better than Twizzlers (which I'm sure is bullshit)
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    And I had a friend that got off on eating chicks out when they're on their period.
    Get your friend to post here pronto.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    And I had a friend that got off on eating chicks out when they're on their period.
    What the fuck!

10. I like to slay the dragon too.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico