Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Soda Go Bad Past Its Expiration Date?

1. I like Gummi Bears.
    I don't care what anybody says.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

Honestly, black licorice is the PN 03 of snack foods.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Respekt.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    FYI: Mr Pibb is fake Dr Pepper that they don't even sell in NYC. Same with Red Vines. According to the wikipedia, they taste better than Twizzlers (which I'm sure is bullshit)
    FYI: They do. Much better cherry flavor, and not as hard to chew.

PS. Mr. Pibb is Dr. Pepper without the nasty medicinal aftertaste, I actualy perfer it to the swill that is Dr. Pepper. While not common, can be found if you look hard enough nearly everywhere. Most Ruby Tuesday resturants have it on tap which makes it the only reason to ever want to eat there.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig

Respekt.
    Don't fucking eat the Panda. That is a poor excuse for black licorice. Don't touch All Sorts either, unless they're imported from England (the stuff you get at the grocery store SAYS it's made in the UK but it is a completely different product than the real shit).

Real men eat salted black licorice. Bitches.

www.nammi.is Click on English so you lameos can read it, and then order yourselves some real damn licorice.

6. Black licorice is fucking disgusting. Anyone who likes that shit should be kicked in the teeth.

7. Salted black licorice is the devil's shit.

8. I won't abide hate for black licorice in a world where candy corn exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig

Respekt.

My mom used to give me that shit, before I knew what junk food was. I hate her.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

10. OH. You guys are on THIN ICE.