Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can I get DK:Jungle Beat cheapest on 'net?

1. Where can I get DK:Jungle Beat cheapest on 'net?

I'm looking for Jungle Beat US version as cheap as possible on the web from a shop that ships internationally. Anyone know of any?

2. www.froogle.com

May be best to ask this question in "Request a Video Game Deal" section over at cheapassgamer.com

3. Thanks. I still can't find a good price on it though. I'd rather not pay that much for a short game, especially when a longer game like RE 4 is $10 in some places.

4. It's not the length, it's...

5. If you find it for $30, pay it. It's worth it. Great fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. So, yeah, I got the Japanese version of this for $20 and it wiped my memory card with my RE 4 professional mode almost complete. I didn't know this happened with Japan games.

Jungle Beat didn't seem all that great from what I played either - a regular platform game with tiny graphics that takes too much effort to play. So I'm looking for the US version for about $5 now, and fuck it if I can't get it for that or less.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    Jungle Beat didn't seem all that great from what I played either - a regular platform game with tiny graphics that takes too much effort to play. So I'm looking for the US version for about $5 now, and fuck it if I can't get it for that or less.
    You are playing this with the bongos, right?

P.S. You're mighty cheap.

8. Playing with the bongos. I'm just not liking it so far. It's an effort to play, and to look at, with the small graphics. I might like it better if it hadn't wiped my memory card.

I know I'm cheap.

9. I had a blast with DKJB... but don't go for all the emblems, unless it's just for kicks. There is NO reward whatsoever. Maxing out beats is a lot of fun, very challenging.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 18 Jan 2006 at 01:04 PM.

10. I have a shitload of these in store yet. Maybe I'll pick it up for $20 sometime.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle