Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSP Graffiti ads piss people off

1. WTF PSP Graffiti ads piss people off

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051229/...e/graffiti_ads

At least its not Tombstone advertising or some craphead changing his name to "PSP" for a year.

2. Those tags are so stupid, I especially hate the one little freak which is licking a PSP. Not even good enough for hot topic tees. I wish Sony would fire Phil Harrison and Kaz Hirai, they are idiots and have no idea how to market and manage this system.

edit: And where are the PSP TV ads? The last one I saw was way back in March with the Franz Ferdinand track. The ads on Sony's site where people are simply throwing a PSP back and forth are dull as dust. Sony used to be almost as competent as Sega's Genny ad team.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 29 Dec 2005 at 09:13 AM.

3. Networking with the hip crowd and being streetwise sold the psx in Europe. I clearly remember how all the big underground DJ's in UK were on Sony's payroll, and by god it worked. Now this new campaign just seems silly and desperate to me.
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

4. omg PSP sux amirite
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. Quote Originally Posted by sleeveboy
    omg PSP sux amirite

I for one love my PSP. I just don't like the way it's being marketed as of now.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 29 Dec 2005 at 09:47 AM.

6. Not to beat a dead horse/topic:
    Perhaps a lower price point would move more PSPs...

7. Quote Originally Posted by some stupid bitch
    "I don't think that's graffiti," Griggs said as she paused beside the PlayStation ad. "That's art.
    LAWL

that comment is wrong from so many angles.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    And where are the PSP TV ads?
    Playing constantly. I have no idea how you're missing them since I don't watch TV and I've seen about fifteen of them in the last week.

Almost all of them are primarily black-and-white animated sketches with squirrels or dustballs or whatever going on about how something they have is now portable (like with the squirrels they keep yelling about how they have nuts which they can take anywhere).

9. I can't believe how horrible and inept the PSP marketing is.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Playing constantly. I have no idea how you're missing them since I don't watch TV and I've seen about fifteen of them in the last week.

Almost all of them are primarily black-and-white animated sketches with squirrels or dustballs or whatever going on about how something they have is now portable (like with the squirrels they keep yelling about how they have nuts which they can take anywhere).
    Hmmmm, now I am glad I haven't seen them.