Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunner's Heart - fan made Skygunner sequel

1. Gunner's Heart - fan made Skygunner sequel

edit: It's actually a fan-made/doujin game. But looks at least worth checking out the demo.

You can download a 28 meg "trial version" off EGS's website. I'd try it right now but I am on a piece of junk office computer with a poor vid card:

http://egs.cug.net/circle/gh.html\

Looks sweet so far. I loved the original game, the simple free roam/lock-on action and chibi-Laputa art style were wonderful.

Weapon shop. Check out it out, it's the Octopus from Parodius!

Last edited by 1CCOSA; 29 Dec 2005 at 10:42 AM.

2. I totally didn't "get" Sky Gunner, and I expected to love it.

3. That's a shame, because I got it, and loved it.

4. Also, I think Dylan needs to learn the difference between "Sequel" and "fan game"

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    I totally didn't "get" Sky Gunner, and I expected to love it.
    Whatever. Glad I got it.

6. seems a bit more...uh...anime-ey or something. i liked how the drawings in the first one had a very soft tone. whatever. i just hope it's still fun to play.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rama
    seems a bit more...uh...anime-ey or something. i liked how the drawings in the first one had a very soft tone. whatever. i just hope it's still fun to play.
    Stop acting like this is actually a sequel. It's a fan-made Doujin game.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    Also, I think Dylan needs to learn the difference between "Sequel" and "fan game"
    My bad, but that seriously looks amazing for a fan game. Oh well, correcting the thread title.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    Also, I think Dylan needs to learn the difference between "Sequel" and "fan game"
    I knew something about the character designs looked a bit off.